Last Updated on August 9, 2021 by Admin 3
Developers are working on a new feature to add to a social media platform. The new feature involves users uploading pictures of what they are currently doing. The data privacy officer (DPO) is concerned about various types of abuse that might occur due to this new feature. The DPO states the new feature cannot be released without addressing the physical safety concerns of the platform’s users.
Which of the following controls would BEST address the DPO’s concerns?
- Increasing blocking options available to the uploader
- Adding a one-hour delay of all uploaded photos
- Removing all metadata in the uploaded photo file
- Not displaying to the public who uploaded the photo
- Forcing TLS for all connections on the platform