Last Updated on July 31, 2021 by Admin 1
What steps can be performed when configuring gPRC telemery on Cisco Catalyst 9300 Series switch running Cisco IOS XE 16.xx using CLI configuration? (Choose three).
- sets identification number of telemery configuration to 404
- sets identification number of telemery configuration to 501
- sets periodic update policy to 1000 centiseconds
- Sets periodic update policy to 650 centiseconds
- Configures YANG model xpath (filter xpath) to “/cpu-usage/cpu-utilization/five-seconds,” which publishes 5 second CPU utilization telemetry
- Configures source address and source VRF to help device know which interface or IP to use