Last Updated on August 4, 2021 by Admin 2
A technician accessed a network share from a computer joined to workgroup. The technician logged in as “user1” and directed the computer to save the username and password. Several weeks later, the technician wants to log in to this network share using the administrator account. The computer does not prompt for a username and password, but it automatically logs in to the network share under the “user1” account.
Which of the following would allow the technician to log in using the “administrator” username?
- Use the command: net use Z: \\fileserver\share
- Go to the Sync Center and disable the offline files feature.
- Delete the “user” account for the network share in Credential Manager.
- Join the computer and file server to a domain and delegate administrator rights to “user1”.
- Use the Advanced Sharing options in the Network and Sharing Center and enable “turn on network discovery”.