Last Updated on August 6, 2021 by Admin 2
A systems administrator is creating a playbook to run tasks against a server on a set schedule.
Which of the following authentication techniques should the systems administrator use within the playbook?
A cloud administrator recently deployed an update to the network drivers of several servers. Following the update, one of the servers no longer responds to remote login requests. The cloud administrator investigates the issue and gathers the following information:
– The cloud management console shows the VM is running and the CPU and memory utilization is at or near 0%.
– The cloud management console does not show an IP address for that server.
– A DNS lookup shows the hostname resolves to an IP address.
– The server is a member of the same security group as the others.
– The cloud administrator is able to log in remotely to the other servers without issue.
Which of the following is the MOST likely cause of the server being unavailable?
- The network driver updates did not apply successfully, and the interface is in a down state.
- The ACL policy for the server was updated as part of the server reboot, preventing login access.
- The server was assigned a new IP address, and DNS entry for the server name was not updated.
- The update caused an increase in the output to the logs, and the server is too busy to respond.