Last Updated on August 9, 2021 by Admin 3
Following a recent data breach, a company has hired a new Chief Information Security Officer (CISO). The CISO is very concerned about the response time to the previous breach and wishes to know how the security team expects to react to a future attack. Which of the following is the BEST method to achieve this goal while minimizing disruption?
- Perform a black box assessment
- Hire an external red team audit
- Conduct a tabletop exercise.
- Recreate the previous breach.
- Conduct an external vulnerability assessment.