Last Updated on April 30, 2022 by Admin 3
PRINCE2 RR : Re-Registration : Part 10
Identify the missing words in the following sentence: The six aspects of project performance to be managed are [?] costs, timescales and scope,
- benefits, progress, risk,
- benefits, quality, risk,
- change, quality, progress,
- benefits, customers, quality,
Which is a type of issue?
- A lesson
- A request for change
- An Exception Report
- A risk with an estimated high impact
Which is part of the PRINCE2 definition of a project?
- An undertaking that consists of at least two management stages
- A description of what must be delivered in order to gain acceptance
- The total of a plan’s products
- A temporary organization that is created for the purpose of delivering business products
Which is a responsibility of a Team Manager?
- Producing Highlight Reports for the Project Manager
- Reviewing the status of the stage
- Setting Work Package tolerances
- Ensuring delivery of products in the Managing Product Delivery process
What theme provides all management levels within the project management team with mechanisms for monitoring and control?
What do acceptance criteria identify?
- The approach that will be used to prove whether the project’s products have been completed
- A measureable improvement resulting from a project outcome
- The measureable definitions of the attributes for a set of products to be acceptable to key stakeholders
- The project controls set up during the process Initiating a Project
Identify the missing word in the following sentence: A purpose of the [?] theme is to control any unacceptable deviations from the project’s objectives.
Which is a purpose of a Lessons Report?
- Improve the project management method for future projects
- Detail open issues and risks that need to be managed after the project has closed
- Compare the actual performance of the final stage against its plan
- Provide a summary of the benefits realized during the project
Identify the missing words in the following sentence. A Change Authority may be given a [?] to enable it to finance new requirements.
- change budget
- cost tolerance
- risk budget
- scope tolerance
How is a Benefits Review Plan used in the Closing a Project process?
- Checked for inclusion of activities to confirm those benefits which cannot be measured until after project closure
- To capture the baseline measures against which to assess benefits
- To capture side-effects (beneficial or adverse) identified during post-project benefits reviews
- To gain approval for the post-project activities and transfer responsibility to corporate or programme management
Which is a task of product-based planning?
- Design the plan
- Create the product flow diagram
- Analyze the risks
- Prepare the schedule
Identify the missing word in the following sentence. The [?] theme defines that the Project Board is responsible for the overall direction and management of the project,
- Business Case
Which is shown in a product breakdown structure?
- Management stages, major products and control points
- In which order the products should be created
- The major products that are to be developed in a plan
- What resources are required to develop the products
Which is a purpose of the Project Product Description?
- Define the key responsibilities for delivering product quality
- Provide information about the state of products
- Define the quality anticipated by the customer
- Provide product cost input to the Business Case
Identify the missing words in the following sentence. An objective of the Directing a Project process is to [?] throughout a project’s life,
- document how risks will be managed
- identify who will be responsible for quality
- provide management direction and control
- define the benefits to be realized
Which is a benefit of using PRINCE2?
- Is a method specifically designed for technical projects
- Provides for the efficient and economic use of management time
- Includes many of the proven planning techniques, such as critical path analysis
- Can be used to manage both projects and programmes
Which statement describes the responsibilities of a risk actioned?
- Identifying risks to the project that might occur in their department
- Owning and authorizing the use of the risk budget to fund risk responses
- Managing, monitoring and controlling of all aspects of an assigned risk
- Carrying out a risk response action to respond to a particular risk
Which is a purpose of the Managing Product Delivery process?
- Enable the Senior Supplier to be provided with sufficient information by the Project Manager so that they can review the success of the current Work Package
- Provide a controlled link between the Project Manager and the Team Manager(s)
- Enable the Project Board to request updates to the current Team Plan
- Establish solid foundations for the project
Which role is responsible for specifying the project benefits?
- Corporate or programme management
- Senior User(s)
- Project Manager
Identify the missing words in the following sentence. The purpose of the Starting up a Project process is as much about [?] as it is about requesting authorization to initiate viable projects,
- producing an achievable Project Plan
- preventing poorly-conceived projects from ever being initiated
- obtaining approval from all stakeholders
- setting up the required project controls