Last Updated on April 10, 2022 by Admin 2
PMI-ACP : PMI Agile Certified Practitioner : Part 20
Based upon this Burndown chart, is this project ahead of schedule or behind schedule?
- Ahead of schedule
- Behind schedule
Which of the following occurs in the first Sprint?
- Create a project plan
- Develop a shippable piece of functionality
- Complete your reference architecture
- Develop the Product Roadmap
With multiple Scrum teams, you should have a separate product backlog.
What is the best definition of “Done”?
- Whatever will please the Product Owner
- It is determined by the Scrum Master
- The prodct has passed QA and has all of the required release documentation
- The definition of “Done” is one that would allow the development work to be ready for a release.
Which of the following does NOT describe Scrum?
- Simple to understand
- A lightweight framework
- Difficult to master
- A process or a technique for building products
Scrum is NOT:
- A set of software project management principles
- Founded on empirical process control theory, or empiricism
- A process framework used to manage the development of products
- Designed for static requirements
Which of the following is NOT part of the Scrum Framework?
What are the three pillars of Scrum?
- Transparency, Inspection, and Adaption
- Transparency, Inspection, and Empiricism
- Transparency, Acceptance and Adaptation
- Retrospectives, Inspection, and Adaptation
What does Scrum mean by Transparency?
- Users can perform code reviews at any time
- Documentation is available to anyone
- All team members sit in a visible location
- The process is understandable by all stakeholders
When does Adaptation occur in Scrum?
- At the Sprint Review
- During Sprint Planning
- In the daily Scrum
- At all four formal Scrum events
- As Part of the Sprint Retrospective
Who is NOT part of the Scrum Team?
- Product Owner
- Scrum Master
- Development Team
A cross-functional team in Scrum consists of which types of team members?
- A specialist in QA
- An architect
- A release manager
- Anyone with the skills to accomplish the work
Scrum is both an iterative and incremental Agile process.
When does Inspection occur?
- Throughout the Sprint
- Only at the end of the Sprint
- Whenever the Product Owner wishes
- Frequently, but not so often that it gets in the way of work
The Product Owner is the sole person responsible for managing the Product Backlog.
Who is responsible for maximizing the value of the product?
- Senior Executives
- The Product Owner
- The Scrum Master
- The Development Team
The Product Owner does not have to be a single person but may be a committee or a shared responsibility between multiple individuals.
No one, not even the Scrum Master, tells the development team how to build the product.
The development team should have a lead developer to ensure the work is properly executed.
The optimum size of the Scrum Team is:
- Between 3 and 9
- It depends