Last Updated on March 18, 2022 by Admin 2
PMI-ACP : PMI Agile Certified Practitioner : Part 12
While developing a story during the iteration, team discovered new tasks that were not identified earlier. A newly discovered task is such that the User Story cannot be completed during the iterations. What are the most appropriate actions for the team to perform?
- Let the Product Owner decide if there is still a way to meet the iteration goals.
- Discuss the situation with the Scrum Master and see if there is still a way to meet the iteration goals.
- Drop the User Story and inform the Product Owner that it will be delivered in the next iteration.
- Modify the scope of other User Stories to allow completion of the Sprint backlog.
Suppose your team velocity is 8 story points, and the product backlog items are ordered by priority as shown below. If you are in a Sprint Planning meeting and need to commit to the User Stories for the next iteration, which ones will you select?
- Story 1, 2, and 3
- Story 1, 2, and 4
- Story 1 and 2
- Story 2, 3, and 4
During Sprint Planning, the architect is constantly estimating higher than everyone else, and team members are increasing their estimates to accommodate her. This is an example of:
Traditional Project Management uses the Work Breakdown Structure to develop requirements in terms of activities. What type of breakdown structure is used in Agile for this purpose?
- Feature Breakdown Structure
- Product Roadmap
- Product Breakdown Structure
- Sprint Backlog
The Agile artifact that describes the incremental nature of how a product will be built and delivered over time, along with the important factors that drive each individual release is called:
- Product Vision Statement
- Product Wirframe
- Product Roadmap
- Product Theme
Suppose you are performing integrated testing on each of the different product increments developed during an iteration to ensure that the increments work together as a whole. What type of iteration is this?
- Hybrid Iteration
- Hardening Iteration
- Heuristic Iteration
- Handoff Iteration
Which of the following is an Agile practice promoted by XP that is often used on conjunction with other Agile methods?
- Dynamic Systems Development Method (DSDM)
- Feature Driven Development (FDD)
- Adaptive Software Development (ASD)
- Test Driven Development (TDD)
All of the following are metrics used in Agile except:
- Real Time
- Escaped defects
- Cycle time
Alistair Cockburn created the Crystal Family of Agile Methods, all of whose names contain colors of quartz crystals taken from geology.
What two characteristics of an Agile project are used to determine the color of the Crystal method?
- Size and complexity
- Duration and complexity
- Size and criticality
- Duration and criticality
When implementing Agile Project Management, risk management that occurs simply by following Agile best practices such as iterative planning and review activities is called:
- Inherent risk management
- Organic risk management
- Overt risk management
- Intrinsic risk management
One of the major tools and techniques used in Lean Software Development is Value Stream Mapping. What is the primary purpose of value stream mapping?
- To improve business processes
- To identify and eliminate waste
- To ensure product quality
- To increase customer value
Which of the following is NOT recognized as a “unit” that can be used for estimating the size of the requirements on your Agile project?
- Real time
- Relative size
- Ideal time
- Ideal size
Extreme Programming (XP) defines four basic activities that are performed during the software development process. These include designing, coding, testing and …?
Agile project management and product development use several types of documents specific to each iteration; they are known as “artifacts”. All of the following documents are Agile iteration artifacts except:
- Iteration Vision Statement
- Iteration Backlog
- Iteration Plan
- Iteration Burndown Chart
In Sprint Planning, the development team estimates User Stories provided by the Product Owner and agrees to ones that can be completed in the Sprint. This is an example of:
- Osmotic Communication
- Reciprocal Commitment
- Universal Acceptance
- Tacit Agreement
Which of these statements is NOT correct about Ideal time and Calendar time?
- Ideal time is the time that is actually required to complete the work
- Both of them convey the same meaning
- Calendar time is the amount of time that passes on clock (calendar days)
- Normally calendar days are not equal to ideal days
Which of the following is NOT an Extreme Programming Practice?
- Pair Programming
- Planning Game
- Test Driven Development
- Extreme Persona
On XP teams, what is expected from the Project Manager?
- Coach the team on Agile practices
- Help the team work with the rest of the organization
- Provide domain expertise to the team
- Define the software
Technical debt is the total amount of less-than perfect __________ in your project.
- Design and implementation decisions
- Code commenting
- Code Sharing
_____________ an estimate refers to estimating a story based on its relationship to one or more other stories.