Last Updated on March 18, 2022 by Admin 2
PMI-ACP : PMI Agile Certified Practitioner : Part 08
Which term best describes an Agile project’s approach to risk analysis?
- Monte Carlo
The primary purpose of a Sprint retrospective is for the team to:
- Review stories planned for the next sprint and provide estimates,
- Demonstrate completed user stories to the Product Owner.
- Discuss what went well, what didn’t, and ways to improve.
- Individually provide status updates on user stories in progress.
In a Lean Software Development environment, the Project Leader strives to eliminate:
- Work in Process (WIP) and bugs.
- Delays and building what is not needed.
- Defects and features with low value stream values.
- Poor requirements and changing scope.
During iteration planning, the team is discussing the design for a user story. A team member states that a design document should be started since the system is complex in nature. Another team member responds that in Agile there is no documentation. How should the ScrumMaster respond?
- Agree that documentation should be avoided, since it slows the progress of the team.
- Explain that interactions are valued over documentation, but documentation is not forbidden.
- Ask the manager if the technical processes mandate that designs be documented.
- Ask the Product Owner if it is acceptable for the resources to spend time on documentation.
For a caves and common room arrangement, the most appropriate prerequisite is that the people in the room must be working on:
- Whatever they choose.
- Individual projects.
- The same set of multiple projects,
- The same project.
Which of the following is NOT a principle of the Agile Manifesto?
- Working software is delivered frequently
- Close, daily co-operation between business people and developers
- Daily team meetings to review progress and address impediments
- Projects built around motivated individuals, who should be trusted
A key component of Agile software development is:
- Requirements should be complete before beginning development
- Change must be minimized
- Risk management is robust
- Requirements are able to evolve during development
Which one is NOT a Pillar of Scrum?
Which is NOT a Scrum Role?
- Product Owner
- Team Member
- Project Manager
- Scrum Master
For a one month Sprint, what is the recommended duration of the Sprint Planning meeting?
- 2 sessions – 8 hours
- 1 Session – 4 hours
- 3 hours
- Decided by the Team
What is the definition of velocity?
- The number of Sprints per release
- The number of items resolved in a daily Scrum
- The number of story points completed in Sprint
- The number of User Stories in a release
In which meeting do you capture lessons learned?
- Sprint Planning
- Sprint Review
- Sprint Retrospective
- Daily Status Meeting
Who developed extreme programming (XP)?
- Mike Cohn
- Ken Schwaber
- Kent Beck
- Alistair Cockburn
Which is NOT a role on an XP team?
- Product Owner
In Pair Programming, one programmer is responsible for all the coding in an iteration then the programmer switch for the next iteration?
Extreme Programming (XP) includes which of the following practices? (Choose three.)
- Simple Design
- Coding standards
- Mange WIP
- Sustainable Pace
- Eliminate Waste
What is the role of the XP Coach?
- Defines the right product to build
- Determines the order to build
- Ensures the product works
- Helps the team stay on process
Which 2 are goals of Lean Software Development? (Choose two.)
- Ensure value
- Simple Design
- Continuous integration
- Minimize waste
Which is NOT a principle of Lean?
- Eliminate waste
- Time-box events
- Deliver fast
- Delay commitment
Kanban means________in Japanese?
- User Story
- Signal card
- Visual card
- Production Line