Last Updated on August 4, 2021 by Admin 2
A small office calls a technician to investigate some “invalid certificate” errors from a concerned user. The technician observes that whenever the user attempts to access a secure website from the Windows desktop, this error is encountered. No other users in the office are experiencing this error.
Which of the following should the technician do NEXT? (Choose two.)
- Remove any proxy servers configured on the user’s browsers.
- Assist the user with purchasing an SSL certificate and save the certificate to the desktop.
- Disable the SPI firewall on the office’s gateway and any other routers.
- Instruct the user to ignore the certificate error since the user is connecting to a secure website.
- Create an outbound rule in Windows Firewall named after the user’s homepage.
- Run anti-malware scans and download the latest Windows updates.