Last Updated on August 4, 2021 by Admin 2
A computer becomes infected with malware, which manages to steal all credentials stored on the PC. The malware then uses elevated credentials to infect all other PCs at the site. Management asks the IT staff to take action to prevent this from reoccurring.
Which of the following would BEST accomplish this goal?
- Use an antivirus product capable of performing heuristic analysis
- Use a host-based intrusion detection system on each computer
- Disallow the password caching of accounts in the administrators group
- Install a UTM in between PC endpoints to monitor for suspicious traffic
- Log all failed login attempts to the PCs and report them to a central server