Last Updated on July 5, 2021 by Admin 2
FC0-U51 : CompTIA IT Fundamentals : Part 11
Which of the following adds a basic security measure to a wireless device?
- Hands-free headset
- Screen lock feature
- Airplane mode
- Clip-on case
Which of the following system utilities allows a user to configure multiple monitors in the OS?
- Color management
- Device manager
- GPU driver
Joe, a user, reports that his neck and back are hurting after being at his desk for the whole day. Which of the following are the possible causes of the problem? (Select TWO).
- The keyboard is not ergonomic.
- The monitor does not have a screen protector.
- The monitor height is not adjusted to Joe’s needs.
- Joe is not using a wrist rest with the keyboard.
- The chair is not properly adjusted to Joe’s needs.
Which of the following are core peripherals needed to use a desktop PC? (Select THREE).
- Mouse pad
A user purchases a new desktop computer and requires assistance setting it up. Which of the following describes the BEST resource the user should reference?
- Technical community group
- Local retail store technical support
- Internet search engine
- Manufacturer documentation
Which of the following is used for telepresence?
- VoIP telephone
- Remote desktop
Which of the following storage media provides the FASTEST speeds when backing up large data files?
- Offsite storage
- Network attached storage
- Locally attached storage
- Cloud-based storage
Which of the following security threats is classified as license theft?
- Entering the neighbor’s software key
- Using software to reveal a password
- Searching through the trash for passwords
- Watching what a user types on screen
The manufacturer of a SOHO router has released a security fix for the router. Which of the following methods should be used to apply the fix?
- Change the admin password.
- Apply new WEP key.
- Update the firmware.
- Hold the reset button.
A user receives an email from the bank stating that the user needs to follow a link and re-enter login credentials due to recent security breaches. Based on best practices, which of the following actions should the user take? (Select TWO).
- Inform the ISP.
- Follow the instructions.
- Delete the message.
- Reply to the email.
- Contact the bank.
A technician is creating a WiFi network to which anyone can connect without entering a key. With which of the following should the technician configure the wireless network?
A user needs to establish an initial password for an email account. Which of the following is the BEST example of a complex password?
A user is staying at a hotel on a trip and has the option to connect to multiple Wi-Fi networks. Which of the following networks is the BEST to use?
- One secured with a hidden SSID
- One secured with WPA2
- One secured with MAC filters
- One secured with WEP
A user receiver a message that requests login information and claims to be from the user’s IT department. This is an example of:
- password cracking
Which of the following is an output device?
Which of the following is a significant advantage of a locally stored file?
- Safe from loss due to hardware failure
- Easily accessed by Internet users
- Immediately accessible for use
- Backed up by cloud providers
Ann, a user, is redirected to a shopping website every time she searches for items in any search engine she uses. Which of the following BEST describes the cause of this problem?
Which of the following connector types are similar in physical appearance? (Select two.)
- Lightning bolt
- Mini display port
When setting up a SOHO wireless router, which of the following is the FIRST step to secure the router from configuration changes by an unauthorized user?
- Changing the administrator password
- Hiding the SSID
- Setting encryption to WPA2
- Using a strong passphrase
When downloading a large file that contains sensitive data, it is important to ensure that which of the following download methods is being used?
- Secure file transfer protocol
- Secure files and folders
- Hyper text transfer protocol
- Secure cloud services